Monday, March 22, 2010

Hennessy's Artistry at The Opera, 2010.


Yes! I went for the H-Artistry this year....
Wasnt like anything when I went to the one in Heritage Row the first time..

This was back then btw.

This year, it was in The Opera, Sunway Pyramid area.
The place was a lil small with a few floors which kinda made it difficult to move around and all..
No dance floor btw.. it was a kinda sad..
but overall the free flow of Hennessy mixtures were awesome. lol.

Guests From around were:
Joey G, (Emcee!)
Bunkface, (Local band.)
Shawn Lee, (Beatboxer.)
DVJ G MIX, (Some DJ.)
DJ Sarasa, (DJ from Japan.)

The DJ's were damn cool especially Dj Sarasa
and Shawn Lee was awesome as well.. Small dude, Big sounds..

I went with a friend Yunsin cause Samuel Chew decided to give us the passes..
So yes we started the night I guess....

Yun. She looks like an Alien.

The main four, Yun, Me, Victoria! and Sam.

You can "learn" how to mix-up with Hennessy there.

Some of our friends there Amir and Jake.

Free Flow baby!
but Hennessy mixed up with either apple juice, ginger beer, berry flavours, citrus and green tea.
(The mix with green tea rocks btw)

Eugene Chew..

Some friends at our table. (I look freakishly bad here) :(

See how small the place is? sad. Notice Bunkface up front?


BUNKFACE. I may not be a BIG fan, but they did do well..


The beatboxer Shawn Lee.
Malaysian representative, #9 in the World after competing at Berlin.
The small dude, big sounds. really.. big.

Joey G, the Emcee.

OH, Charlie Gan was there.. second from right. My really close friend.
and Wan Chee on my right.

Wan Chee & Charlie Gan.

DJ Sarasa from Japan.
Im so happy I got a photo with her. Caught her leaving The Opera walking outside.
She was awesome.

After everything. Notice the sweaty faces. lol.

Hennessy's Artistry, what a night... ;)

Well, I guess that's about it.
The music was good, drinks on the house, good company, good exercise.
It was rather good in general I guess.
I had my fun.. I really did..
(hope I get to the next one)

So here's me saying, Go all out to get to the next one..
It's worth the shot..

That's all from me..


I wish my baby girl was there.. sigh..
(vacationing in China for 9 days) ♥


`Josh~


4 comments:

Samuel C said...

you better be loving me =P LOL

Josh E Wawa said...

i do!! *hugs you tightly* die!

Ken Wooi said...

looks fun.. haha.. got japanese DJ somemore.. cool =)

Victoria said...

You hyphen my name! LOL thanks im special i know wtf xDD
Glad that you had a great time and im sure yunshin had a blast as well! Her blog is more dead than yours LMAO, NOV 2009?! LOL

Post a Comment