Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Self Mutilation

I did something that I've never thought I'd do..
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Take a big guess.
                  
I've pierced my tongue!
(and successfully murdered 2,440,000 tongue cells)
...
..
I've always believed : Do as much madness in life when your young.
...
..
Next Objectives : A meaningful tattoo, an eyebrow piercing, dance
                             till I drop, & get a big ass shopping list completed.
...
..
Looking forward to : My next birthday BBQ,
                                  this 25th September 2009.
...
..
Ah well, it's after-shower.. time for bed.
...
..
             
`Over-random~

1 comment:

Victoria said...

NO WAY!!!! ANOTHER SEPTEMBER BABY!!!!!!

NOOOO WAAAAAAYYY~ lol xDD

Post a Comment