Friday, September 11, 2009

Wth?

Oh, and I finally watched Final Destination 4.
Yes, I know I'm like a trillion years outdated.

But what I gotta say about the show is, hell yea...

Dont bladdy watch it.


Waste of money, waste of time if you've seen FD1, FD2, FD3.

Same shit, different place.

Everyone dies.

One, two think that they've survived
and in a week, 2 or 3.


Pop! out come their brains, guts or you'll seeing some part of their body flying or burnt to bits.

I'd rate a 3/10.

Why was I so duh..

But looking on the bright side, I saw this one..

This one the other hand, was a good show not to miss.

A typical storyline but I have to admit, I loved most of the scenes.

It's interesting in a.. twisted way? haha.

just watch it, no regrets.

From me: 7.5/10

`Clickin Out~


1 comment:

Tze Hui @ Erin said...

hey you! how have you been? it's been ages since i went to the cinemas.. ('cause of H1N1; I'm paranoid right?)

still doing my A levels, my finals start on 28th oct (gasp! just slightly more than a mth to go!) and currently frustrated with my application to UK...

haha am I boring you with edu-talk? anyway I did alot of research on whipping egg whites before attempting the zebra cake for d 2nd time... you like baking too?

Post a Comment