Thursday, May 28, 2009

My Gap of a Break

Yes! I've been away for too long..

my one month hiatus..



I've actually run out of things to say because I dont have enough pictures in my life.

Most of them are with my friends.



SO.. when I get them I'll give a brief update alright? x)



Ill j'stick with words now.



A few questions I would like to ask..



1: Why am I short?



2: Why are there idiots in my college?



3: Why am I one of those idiots?


4: Why cant I stop smoking?




5: Why can't I accept girls anymore?



6: Why am I turning gay?



7: Why is life perfect for me, but still it feels unfair?



8: What's good about me?



Answer me.


`My time's up~

5 comments:

Esther said...

short?
-because god made you that way and you're cute that way =)

idiots in your college?
-because its an idiot-magnet of a college =P

why are you one of them?
-cause you were born a lovable idiot

cant stop smoking?
-its addictive? haha

cant accept girls?
-cause you cant get your mind off me =P

turning gay?
-cause you're tempted by samuel maybe? haha

life perfect but still unfair to you?
-aku tidak tau...

wats good about u?
-i can always count on you to miss me back home, so wen i go back i would feel welcomed and loved, and oh, since you love me oh so banyak, bbq lamb!! and you can whip me up some of your super-fantastic-fancy-schmancy cooking stuffs u learnt =D cant wait *drools*

aku miss you joshy wawa mucho mucho loves

Yinying said...

I might not have the answers for your questions but i have some solution:

1. Exercising increases your metabolism

2. Try to be anything else than an idiot.

3. You're one of them. Duh! you can't be two of them right? So try making you into two. Which is "w". as in, double you.

4. Try stop smoking by chewing gums like I do everytime.

5. Who needs girls when you got iPod? :p

6. Gay is very normal nowadays. No worries.

7. Unfair or not just listen download some albums from the sites I gave. awesome.

8. What's so good without bad?

Samuel C said...

1. ur short so that i can whack your head easily

2. there are idiots there to make you look smart

3. you're an idiot so that you make me look smarter=P

4. cos u just dont wanna find a new cock to smoke

5. cos you broke your dick into half =P

6. cos nicholas sodomized you like a million times

7. cos life is a dick

8. your my fishing partner! lol =P

Josh E Wawa said...

damn i love you guys.. x)

lolipop said...

damn i lov sam's answer....
ahahhaahhaha....
u r THE man....

Post a Comment