Sunday, March 21, 2010

Nokia 5530 XpressMusic


I've never liked Nokia. Infact I hated the brand.
but yeaa, things change..
I discovered this model through my girlfriend as she got the Nokia 5530 Xpress Music recently..
I didnt give much of a damn at start.. but after a while I got really fascinated at its features.



Nokia 5530 Xpress Music


Heres a lil Info..
Form: Classic with full touch
Dimensions: 104.0 x 49 x 13 mm
Weight: 107 g
Volume: 68 cc
Full touch interface
Display and 3D
Size: 2.9"
Resolution: 640 x 360 pixels
Up to 16.7 million colours
AFFS technology
Brightness control

Touch input methods
- Full screen QWERTY
- Alphanumeric keypad
- Handwriting

Available in-box colours:
- Black with red accents
- White with blue accents
- White with yellow accents
- Black with grey accents
- White with pink accents


3.2 Megapixel Camera
27 hours of continuous music playback. Mhmm..

Just a simple small, light & handy phone.

I quite Jakun to be honest. I just didnt believe was I was paying for..

Depending on where you get it prices can range from RM820 - RM1099.
So watch out.. be smart to avoid AP's.

I'd recommend it.. It's worth the money.
but if your rich and just rich go buy an Iphone alright?
Dont read this.. Lol.
for more info..
Visit:
http://europe.nokia.com/find-products/devices/nokia-5530-xpressmusic/specifications

Take Care!

`Josh~

1 comment:

IyouweBlog.com said...

hey go for x6 cuz x6 touch screen better, more sensitive!!!

nanged u.Want some dating tips? nang no sweat 1st! ^^

Post a Comment