Saturday, December 27, 2008

Happiness / Agony / Will...

I now appreciate, how time has its part on arranging the pieces of my life.
Though it has put me through torture, it has also granted me best times of my life.

I know im late on this.. but Merry Christmas to everyone..

Im now comfy with things, I really am.
I noticed how my life should never be set on a single key but on many views of how my life should be.

I didnt know I could feel this way about things.

I just want to apologize and give my special thanks to all my friends that supported me,
that gave me a pat on my shoulders and kept me walking.
I now know how lil things in life, just matter - oh - so -much.. x)
Buddies:
Alex, Sam, Candice, Evon, Jamie, Mervyn, Lauren, Esther, John, Colin, Roy, Crystalbelle, Janus, Ikki, Ash, Ying, Jay, Alloy, Aiwah, Peng, Kanesh, Jack, WeyLiam, Jia Wei, Daniel, Jin Mei, Grace, Theva, Diven, MunChun, Esther(MC's), Sanjay.
Thanks guys.

&
&
&


New years is around the corner..
Dont fear us, Know us.. x)
Im just like you
only smarter and better looking..
I love the T-shirt, you do know who you are..
- Joshes -

No comments:

Post a Comment